Development Team Qualification Forms
Each request for proposals (RFP) funding round and/or year-round funding application requires the submission of a qualification form from ALL development team members if any of the following apply:
- Minnesota Housing does not have the required qualification for on file
- The information on a previously submitted qualification form has changed
- The qualification form has been on file with Minnesota Housing longer than 12 months
Minnesota Housing's receipt of qualification forms does not constitute funding approval.
When to Submit
All previously submitted qualification forms are kept on file by Minnesota Housing for 12 months. This list represents development team members who have submitted a complete qualification form within the past 12 months and does not constitute an endorsement on behalf of Minnesota Housing of any person or entity. Note: The previously submitted qualification forms list will be updated again in Mid-December in alignment with funding selections.
Qualification forms may be submitted throughout the year; however, for the Multifamily Consolidated RFP and HTC Rounds, refer to the Multifamily Request for Proposals (RFP) Standards for submission details and applicable due dates.
How to Submit
- Qualification of Architect
- Qualification of Community Housing Development Organization (CHDO)
- Qualification of Developer
- Qualification of General Contractor
- Qualification of Management Company
- Qualification of Processing Agent
- Qualification of Rental Assistance Administrator (Not required for applications submitted through the Consolidated RFP and HTC Rounds 1 and 2)
- Qualification of RRDL Program Administrator (Not required for applications submitted through the Consolidated RFP and HTC Rounds 1 and 2)
- Qualification of Service Provider
- Qualification of Sponsor and/or Guarantor
- Schedules A-E (Required documentation for the Qualification of Sponsor and/or Guarantor form)