Sell More Homes with Minnesota Housing
Whether you’re a seasoned housing industry veteran or just entering the world of real estate, Minnesota Housing can help you increase your business and provide you with tools to become a trusted advisor.
Continuing Education for Real Estate Agents
Join us at an upcoming Real Estate Partner training to find out how Minnesota Housing can help you sell more homes. Plus, earn up to two free continuing education credits!
Gain important knowledge and tools in topics including:
- Emerging and growth markets
- Affordable loans with competitive rates, including low and no MI options
- Downpayment and closing cost assistance loans up to $10,000 for qualified borrowers
- A Mortgage Credit Certificate program that can save buyers up to $2,000/year on their taxes
- Buyers that are a good fit for our programs
- How to connect with our statewide lender network
One hour and two hour sessions are available. These educational offerings are recognized by the Minnesota Department of Commerce as satisfying one or two hours of credit towards real estate continuing education requirements.
- Tuesday, February 28, 2017 - New Hope
- Wednesday, March 8, 2017 - Edina
- Wednesday, March 22, 2017 - Duluth
- Thursday, March 23, 2017 - Prior Lake
- Wednesday, April 5, 2017 - Saint Louis Park
- Wednesday, April 12, 2017 - Cottage Grove
- Thursday, April 13, 2017 - Maple Grove
- Tuesday, April 25, 2017 - Coon Rapids
Bring Us to Your Office!
Bring Minnesota Housing to your real estate office for a personalized training! You and your colleagues will earn free continuing education credits and you’ll have a chance to ask questions and learn how our programs can benefit your clients.
If you are interested in setting up a class, please email Heidi Erickson and include “Minnesota Housing Training for CE Credit” in the subject line.