Home Improvement Programs Overview
Minnesota Housing helps homeowners live in safe, accessible and energy efficient homes with our home improvement loan programs through . No matter what your borrower needs, we've got you covered.
What programs are available?
Why choose Minnesota Housing?
- Affordable, fixed interest rate loans
- Higher loan-to-value ratio on secured loans than traditional loan products
- Unsecured loans available up to $15,000
- Lower interest rate for Unsecured Energy and the Secured Energy/Accessibility loan
- Borrowers can hire a contractor or complete the work themselves
- 0% interest, deferred loans of up to $27,000 for low-income borrowers
Want to become a Minnesota Housing lender?
If you are not a Minnesota Housing lender and would like to become one, please complete the applicable materials.
Fix Up and Community Fix Up Loan Programs: Reach the Partner Solutions Team at 651.296.8215 or 800.710.8871 between 7:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on business days.
Quick Start: Contact Cal Greening at 651.296.8843.