Plans for Federal Funds
Consolidated Housing and Community Development Plan
Every five years the State of Minnesota submits a Consolidated Housing and Community Development Plan to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development outlining the state's goals and strategy for using federal funds to meet identified housing and community development needs. The action plan and the state's performance toward meeting goals are updated annually.
- Draft Report for Public Review - Consolidated Plan for Housing and Community Development 2017-2021 - available for comment through September 15
- Annual Action Plan for Housing and Community Development, FFY 2015
- Consolidated Plan for Housing and Community Development 2012-2016, Volume I
- Consolidated Plan for Housing and Community Development 2012-2016, Volume II: Technical Appendix
- Consolidated Plan End of Year Review, Program Year 2013
State of Minnesota Citizen Participation Plan (CPP)
Consolidated Plan for Housing and Community Development for 2011-2016 for Minnesota Housing, Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development and the Minnesota Department of Human Services.
Final Plan (10 pages)
Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing Report
The Analysis of Impediments to Fair Housing was compiled by Minnesota Housing staff in cooperation with other state agencies as part of the consolidated planning process for housing and community development. Subsequent to the initial analysis, annual updates and a summary of actions the state has taken are included in the Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER).
2012 Analysis of Impediment to Fair Housing Report