Minnesota Housing Strategic Plan
Minnesota Housing periodically undertakes a comprehensive review of its priorities, goals, measures, and operations and prepares a strategic plan on how it will build the financial, operational, and human resources infrastructure necessary to achieve its strategic priorities and sustain a healthy organization over the long term.
- The draft of our 2016-19 Strategic Plan is now open for public comment. Send your comments to email@example.com by 4:30 p.m. on Friday, June 19, 2015.
- 2013-2015 Strategic Plan
Affordable Housing Plan
The Affordable Housing Plan (AHP) is Minnesota Housing’s annual business plan for carrying out the Agency’s core work for the upcoming year and implementing the Strategic Plan. The AHP outlines key programmatic and policy initiatives for the year, specifies program-by-program funding, and establishes production targets.
Research & Reports
Research and Reporting on the Work of Minnesota Housing
Strategic Planning Support Documents
- Key Trends for Affordable Housing
- Statewide Analysis of Gaps in Affordable Rental Housing
- Review and Summary of Local Housing Studies
- Summary of Issues and Possible Priorities Identified by Partners and Stakeholders
Annual Report and Program Assessment
Annually, Minnesota Housing reports on the housing assistance it provided during the previous year and summarizes characteristics of households assisted by program. Biennially, Minnesota Housing reports on the distribution of its assistance by county.
State Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness
In December 2013, Minnesota Housing joined 10 other state agencies to launch Minnesota’s new Plan to Prevent and End Homelessness.