About Minnesota Housing
Minnesota Housing is the state’s housing finance agency. For more than 40 years, we’ve worked to provide access to safe, decent and affordable housing and to build stronger communities across the state. In 2015, we invested $1.04 billion and assisted more than 63,000 households.
Learn more about our work to help Minnesotans:
- Fix up their homes and communities
- Access critical supportive services
- Prevent and end homelessness
- Afford housing near jobs
- Achieve the dream of homeownership - coming soon!
Housing is the foundation for success, so we collaborate with individuals, communities and partners to create, preserve and finance affordable housing.
All Minnesotans live in a safe, stable home they can afford in a community of their choice.
- We achieve results to improve the lives of Minnesotans.
- We strive for equity in access to housing choices.
- We lead with respect and act with integrity.
- We engage people, communities and partners across Minnesota.
- We are innovative problem solvers.
- We seek diversity in thought and in partnership.
- We are accountable for our actions.
- Preserve Housing with Federal Project-Based Rent Assistance
- Reduce Minnesota’s Racial and Ethnicity Homeownership Disparity
- Prevent and End Homelessness
- Finance Housing Responsive to Minnesota’s Changing Demographics
- Address Specific and Critical Local Housing Needs
Learn more in our 2016-2019 Strategic Plan.