Single Family Applications
- Community Homeownership Impact Fund (Impact Fund)
- Emergency and Accessibility Loan Program
- Rehabilitation Loan Program
- Start Up, Step Up and MCC documents
firstname.lastname@example.org - Architects Team: For contractors and developers to securely submit large sized construction documents to the Minnesota Housing staff architects.
email@example.com - Asset Management Team: For management companies and owners to submit the monthly financial operating reports.
firstname.lastname@example.org - Request For Proposal (RF) Team. Submit RFP and Pipeline Application materials. Qualification Forms and all supporting qualification form due diligence.
email@example.com - Rental Assistance Team: For rental assistance grant administrators to submit a draw request form for reimbursement for the HTF, HTF-ELHIF, Bridges, Bridges-ELHIF and Bridges RTC Programs.
mhfa.RRDL@state.mn.us - Rental Rehabilitation Deferred Loan Team: For administrators to submit applications for RRDL Specific Project and Program Model Application Packages, loan closing submissions and final close out documents. (RRDL Property Owners, see firstname.lastname@example.org.)
mhfa.TRACS@state.mn.us - TRACS team: For Management Companies and owners to submit Voucher detail.
email@example.com - Compliance Team: For owners and managers to submit documents containing private data, including scanned tenant files. You must include the D number, Property Name and the Name of the assigned Compliance Offer in the subject line.
Property Online Reporting Tool
- Property Online Reporting Tool (PORT) (Compatible with Internet Explorer only, not Google Chrome or Firefox, etc.)
- Property Online Reporting Tool User Manual
- Designation of OAA Form
- Operating Data FAQ's
- PORT Training Tutorials and Multifamily Compliance Page