Single Family Applications
- Loan Commitment System Updates
The system is compatible with Internet Explorer versions 7, 8 or 9. Users may experience functional issues (such as the inability to add a borrower or open a loan) within the Loan Commitment System if users have modified their default Internet Explorer 9 (IE9) settings. These issues will be resolved by restoring the IE9 default settings.
For further assistance, please contact the Partner Solutions Team at 651.296.8215 or 800.710.8871, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. business days.
- Rehabilitation Loan Program
- Emergency and Accessibility Loan Program
Single Family Secure Upload Tool
This tool allows organizations to submit the following:
- Start Up and Step Up documents
- Single Family RFP application materials
- HECAT application materials
Multifamily Secure Upload Portals
Multifamily Developers Checklist Notepad
Check Your Loan Application Status Online
Multifamily RFP & Pipeline Applications. Qualification Forms & Attachments Upload Tool - Send items to email@example.com
This tool allows applicants to submit RFP and Pipeline Application materials. Qualification Forms and all supporting qualification form due diligence Upload Tool Instructions
Rental Assistance Administrator Upload Tool - Send items to firstname.lastname@example.org
This tool allows rental assistance grant administrators to submit a draw request form for reimbursement for the HTF, HTF-ELHIF, Bridges, Bridges-ELHIF and Bridges RTC Programs. Upload Tool Instructions
Tax Credit and Deferred Loan Compliance Reporting Upload Tool
This tool allows managing agents to easily upload their annual tax credit and deferred loan reports.
Property Online Reporting
Property Online Reporting Tool (PORT) - Beginning with 2014 reporting, the Characteristics of Tenant Households Report (used for deferred loan reporting), the Electronic Reporting Program (used for tax credit reporting), the MARIF Activity tool (used for MARIF reporting,) and the Compliance Monitoring System (used for HOME compliance reporting) will be replaced with PORT. Read more.
- Property Online Reporting Tool User Manual
- Designation of OAA Form
- Operating Data Entry Addendum - For properties that have been individually requested to report annual operating data.
- PORT Training Tutorials and Multifamily Compliance Page
Compliance Monitoring System Access the Multifamily Compliance Monitoring System. The system is currently available for reporting on HOME Rental Rehabilitation Loan and HOME Targeted Programs only.
* Note: Web applications developed by Minnesota Housing are tested to operate with the following standard internet browsers: Internet Explorer version 7 and 8 as well as Mozilla Firefox version 9. If you are experiencing problems with the Compliance Monitoring System such as out-of-place menus, images, and text boxes, this maybe due to a change or upgrade to your internet browser. Click here for instructions on how to resolve the problem. If you continue to experience problems, you may need to enable scripting in your browser. Click here for instructions.